Spirulina is a blue-green microalgae (cyanobacterium) that has gained popularity due to its unique biochemical composition. The properties of the plant have a beneficial effect on the body. It helps to fight various diseases, and is also used as a prophylactic. Spirulina is available in powder, tablet and capsule form. This dietary supplement will saturate the body with useful substances.
The composition of the drug
Spirulina has a rich natural composition:
- vitamins of group B, A, E, H, PP;
- trace elements – magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, iodine, selenium, chromium;
- fatty acid;
- salts of organic origin;
The plant does not contain only vitamin C. In terms of the content of other useful substances, Spirulina wins significantly compared to various products. So, vitamin B1 is 100 times more than in beef, beta-carotene is 25 times more than in carrots. The supplement also contains protein. In terms of its quantity, the plant is comparable to eggs. This is a great option for vegans and vegetarians. It is also worth mentioning the unique antitumor substance contained in the plant – phycocyanin.
The main properties of Spirulina
The beneficial properties of the plant were used by the ancient Aztecs, who noticed that it adds energy and endurance. Seaweed was used by royal messengers to make it easier to carry the long distances that had to be traveled to deliver letters. According to historical studies, algae was actively used to treat various diseases. The plant in our time continues to be studied and actively used. Today, many of its beneficial properties are known:
- Saturation of the body with antioxidants. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory qualities, wounds heal faster. Antioxidants reduce the level of oxidizing processes, which prevents their destructive effect on cells.
- Reducing cholesterol levels and normalizing blood pressure. This improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Improving the condition of the skin and hair. As a result of taking the supplement, the elasticity of the dermis increases. Spirulina gives a rejuvenating effect, prevents the appearance of such aesthetic imperfections as acne and pimples.
- Increasing endurance and increasing strength indicators. Due to these qualities, the drug is in demand among athletes.
dietary effect. Taking the remedy, you can provide yourself with a feeling of satiety. This effect is achieved due to the high level of protein in the composition.
California GOLD Nutrition “Organic Spirulina” is an all-natural supplement made from the blue-green seaweed of the same name. It is one of the healthiest foods and sources of concentrated foods in the world. Spirulina is rich in useful substances, including fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, E, as well as potassium, calcium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc. As with most seaweeds, spirulina contains enough iodine to support the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and endocrine system, as well as to control metabolic processes.
Spirulina is a microalgae that is considered not just algae, but half bacteria. This means that this product is rich in easily digestible protein, protein, essential amino acids that are not produced in the body. Spirulina – This is the best source of iron, normalizes hemoglobin, intestinal microflora, removes toxins and cleanses the body. Fruits of iron and other microelements help fight the craving for sweet and spicy foods.
The drug improves the condition of the skin, hair, vision, and memory. Normalizes blood pressure and cholesterol level. It has a positive effect on immunity and helps to survive autumn hytaminosis no worse than vitamin complexes, tones and increases the body’s energy.
In addition to vitamins and minerals, Sirulina is considered one of the best natural antioxidants. It is rich in phycocyanin, carotenoids, beta-carotene and chlorophyll, which are powerful antioxidants. It has a positive effect on the condition of skin, nails and hair, supports immunity and slows down the aging process.
Useful properties of spirulina:
- Improves metabolism in the body, useful for immunity;
- Regulate the metabolism of fats in the body, first of all, the metabolism of cholesterol and triglycerides;
- It is a good source of dietary fibers, which remove toxic substances, excess fats, and decaying products from the intestines.
- Reduces appetite.
- Helps control blood sugar levels;
- Improves and normalizes the work of the endocrine system and stabilizes the production of necessary hormones.
- It helps to remove waste products and toxins from the body, which prevent the proper absorption of useful ingredients from food.
- Restores normal intestinal microflora.
Instructions for use:
- With reduced immunity and frequent colds;
- To prevent iron deficiency and malignant anemia;
- To prevent atherosclerosis of blood vessels and ischemic heart disease;
- To cleanse the body, reduce body weight and prevent intestinal cancer;
- Diabetics have a transition from a severe form of the disease to a mild one.
- To restore the function of pinched vision;
- With skin pathology, when the skin becomes dry, rough;
- Long-term inflammation of the mucous membrane of the eye and eyelid.
Parry Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) 1.5 g.
Recommendations for use:
- Adult Take up to 3 tablets one or more times a day.
- Can be consumed during meals or on an empty stomach.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Before starting treatment with biological activity, you should consult a doctor, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified practitioner.
- The product is hermetically sealed for safety. Do not use if protective film is missing or damaged.
It is recommended to store at a controlled room temperature of 20 to 25 °C. Unreliable storage conditions, such as prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity, can lead to deterioration of product quality over time.